Monday 17 October 2016

Magazine and Digipak First Draft Feedback

Digipak:

I gave my peers a questionnaire which asked for their opinion on my first draft of my digipak.

The majority of people said that they liked my back cover and the positioning of the text. But they didn't like that I repeated the same image twice. So I am planning to take some more pictures to replace the repeated image with. 
The main response was that they liked my front cover image and that the font was eye catching. But I gained some feedback from my teachers that I am not meeting some key conventions of a digipak such as a barcode or record company logo. So I have decided to create and add both of these to the back panel of my digipak. 


Magazine Advert:

I again created a questionnaire along a printed out picture of my magazine advert and asked my peers for some feedback. 

I gained the response that using the same image on my digipak and magazine was good as it created a link and would be helpful if they were to purchase the CD from seeing the magazine advert. Also, my peers thought that my advert was a bit plain and needed brighter coloured fonts and more information such as 'available on iTunes' and maybe a social media website for the artist. I will do some more research into existing magazine adverts and add these if necessary. 


Overall I am happy with the feedback I received and will make the improvements instructed by my peers and teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment